Bank Application Resources
Access resources that govern certain applications to the FDIC. The resources include appropriate references to the Federal Deposit Insurance Act and the FDIC Rules and Regulations, as well as links to relevant policy statements and guidance. Additionally, if required, FDIC application forms are provided. You are also encouraged to contact to your chartering authority for its respective resources.
Contact the appropriate FDIC Regional Office:
- For any questions or inquiries
- Prior to submitting an application that involves unique or unusual circumstances
Potential applicants may also find the examination manuals identified below helpful in considering or pursuing applications, depending on the particular facts and circumstances.
FDIC and FFIEC Examination Manuals
- Applications Procedures Manual
- Risk Management Manual of Examination Policies
- Compliance Examination Manual
- Trust Examination Manual
- BSA/AML Examination Manual (www.ffiec.gov)
- FFIEC Information Technology Examination Manual (www.ffiec.gov)