Understand the FDIC's practices for procuring goods and services.
Procuring Goods and Services
FDIC acquires goods and services through the use of various contractual instruments including, for low dollar non-complex purchases, purchase cards. FDIC acquisitions are accomplished in accordance with the Acquisition Policy Manual (APM) (i.e., the official policy document), along with its implementing and supplementing document entitled Procedures, Guidance and Information (PGI).
- Acquisition Policy & Forms
Links to the Acquisition Policy Manual and relevant policies; forms for vendors; security requirements; and information regarding cooperation with the Office of the Inspector General.
- Key Contacts in Acquisition Services Branch
The Acquisitions Services Branch contracts for services and goods for the FDIC. The Branch has offices in our headquarters offices in Washington, D.C., and in Dallas, Texas.
- COVID-19 Safety Protocols for Contractor Employees Accessing FDIC Facilities
Employees of contractors and subcontractors must be aware of and comply with all guidance pertaining to accessing FDIC –owned or –controlled facilities.
- System for Award Management (SAM)
Every contractor who is awarded an FDIC contract is required to be registered with System for Award Management (www.SAM.gov).
- Minority & Women Outreach Program
FDIC encourages the use of minority and women-owned businesses (MWOBs) and small disadvantaged businesses (SDBs) in the acquisition of goods and services, as contractors or subcontractors.
- Procurement Opportunities
A brochure entitled "Doing Business with the FDIC" assists firms seeking to do business with FDIC. Information on how a contractor may be added to the Contractor Resource List, and a list of awards to contractors supporting FDIC in work related to failed financial institutions.
- Doing Business with the FDIC 252KB (PDF Help)
- List of Awards and Contractor Contact Information
- Financial Services (PDF Help)
- Information Technology Application Services (ITAS) Next Generation (NG) 201KB (PDF Help)
- Request for Proposal (RFP) for Mission-Driven Bank Fund’s Financial Advisory Services (PDF Help)
Procuring Legal Services
Find information for outside counsel engaged by the FDIC
- Information for Prospective Outside Counsel
- Frequently Asked Questions for Outside Counsel on the FDIC's Advanced Legal Information System (ALIS)
- Outside Counsel Deskbook
- Legal Support Services Deskbook
- Lists of Counsel Available (PDF Help)