Bank Application Resources - Change In Control
Provided below are resources that should be helpful for a party considering or pursuing the direct or indirect acquisition of control of a state nonmember institution. The resources include appropriate references to the Federal Deposit Insurance Act and the FDIC Rules and Regulations, along with links to relevant policy statements, guidance, and available forms.
Contact the appropriate FDIC Regional Office:
- For any questions or inquiries
- Prior to submitting an application that involves unique or unusual circumstances
Resources Specific to Applications for Change in Control and the Application Process
- Interagency Notice of Change in Control Printable PDF
- Interagency Biographical and Financial Report Printable PDF
Laws and Regulations
- Section 7(i) of the FDI Act - Change in Control of Insured Depository Institutions
- Section 303.8 Subpart E of the FDIC's Rules and Regulations - Change in Bank Control
- Part 308 Subpart D of the FDIC's Rules and Regulations - Rules and Procedures Applicable to Proceedings Relating to Disapproval of Acquisition of Control
PDF Help - Information on downloading and using the PDF reader.