Bank Application Resources - Change in Director or Senior Executive Officer
Provided below are resources that should be helpful for an institution considering or pursuing an application to add or replace a member of the board of directors, or the employment or change in responsibilities of any individual in a position as a senior executive officer. The resources include appropriate references to the Federal Deposit Insurance Act and the FDIC Rules and Regulations, along with links to relevant policy statements, guidance, and available forms.
Contact the appropriate FDIC Regional Office:
- For any questions or inquiries
- Prior to submitting an application that involves unique or unusual circumstances
Resources Specific to Applications for Savings Association Conversions and the Application Process
- Interagency Notice of Change in Director or Senior Executive Officer
- Interagency Biographical and Financial Report (PDF)
Laws and Regulations
- Section 32 of the FDI Act - Agency Disapproval of Directors and Senior Executive Officers
- Part 303 Subpart F of the FDIC's Rules and Regulations - Change of Director or Senior Executive Officers
- Part 308 Subpart L of the FDIC's Rules and Regulations - Procedures and Standards Applicable to a Notice of Change in Senior Executive Officer or Director
- Section 390.360 of the FDIC's Rules and Regulations- Change of Director or Senior Executive Officer
PDF Help - Information on downloading and using the PDF reader.