Affordable Housing Program
The FDIC manages an Affordable Housing Program established by the former Resolution Trust Corporation pursuant to the Financial Institution Reform, Recovery and Enforcement Act of 1989. FDIC, through a network of state housing agencies, monitors and ensures compliance with the Land Use Restriction Agreements that govern the use of single and multi-family properties in the Affordable Housing Program.
Currently, FDIC has no properties for sale under the Affordable Housing Program.
For use by Monitoring Agencies and Property Owners
Income and Rent Limits
- The FDIC Affordable Housing 2015 income/ rents limits will be released in February 2015.
- FDIC Affordable Rents (1.10 mb PDF File - PDF Help)
- FDIC Income Limits (2.67 mb PDF File - PDF Help)
- FDIC Data (2.82 mb PDF File - PDF Help)
- FDIC Affordable Rents (1.79 mb PDF File - PDF Help)
- FDIC Income Limits (4.07 mb PDF File - PDF Help)
- FDIC Data (334 kb PDF File - PDF Help)