Institution & Asset Sales
Learn about sales of institutions, loans, real estate, and other assets by the FDIC.
- Failing Bank Acquisitions
Learn everything you need to know about Franchise Marketing at the FDIC.
- Loan Sales
Learn everything you need to know about buying loans from the FDIC.
- Real Estate and Property Marketplace
Learn everything you need to know about buying real estate from the FDIC.
- Financial Asset Sales
Learn about the bidder qualification process for sales of Financial Assets, including structured sales of loans and sales of securities.
- Servicing Sale Announcements
Learn about upcoming Servicing Sales.
- Other Assets from Failed Banks
Investigate the inventory of other assets for sale -- including office furniture, fixtures, and equipment.
- Historical Sales
Review detailed information on past asset sales.
- FDIC Videos
The FDIC presents several types of videos to assist different users:
- Deposit Insurance Videos: Information about deposit insurance coverage for bank customers.
- FDIC Technical Assistance Videos: A series of educational videos designed to provide useful information to bank directors, officers, and employees on areas of supervisory focus and regulatory changes.
- Deposit Insurance Fund: A background video discussing the purpose and funding of the fund that is used to protect deposits.
Find More Information
Financial Asset Sales
How to qualify to participate structured sales of loans and sales of securities.