The material contained in the Diversity Toolkit provides informative resources to assess and strengthen diversity programs in FDIC's regulated financial institutions.
- FID-SA Diversity Self-Assessment Portal
- What Bankers Need to Know About the Diversity Self-Assessment
- Guidance for Completing the Diversity Self-Assessment
- The Standards for Assessing the Diversity Policies and Practices
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- U.S. House Committee on Financial Services Subcommittee on Diversity and Inclusion Live Webcast Hearing On "A Review of Diversity and Inclusion at America's Large Banks"
The "Diversity Self-Assessment of FDIC Regulated Financial Institutions (2710/05)" Form link has been discontinued and is replaced with the electronic FID-SA Diversity Self-Assessment application. Go to the FID-SA Diversity Self-Assessment Portal to learn more.