The material contained in the Diversity Toolkit provides informative resources to assess and strengthen diversity programs in FDIC's regulated financial institutions.
- FID-SA Diversity Self-Assessment Portal
- What Bankers Need to Know About the Diversity Self-Assessment
- Guidance for Completing the Diversity Self-Assessment
- The Standards for Assessing the Diversity Policies and Practices
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- U.S. House Committee on Financial Services Subcommittee on Diversity and Inclusion Live Webcast Hearing On "A Review of Diversity and Inclusion at America's Large Banks"
- Diversity Self-Assessment of FDIC Regulated Financial Institutions (2710/05) Form*
*The Form link does not open with the following browsers: Chrome, Firefox, or Internet Explorer. If using these browsers, 1) right-click on the link to select "Save link as"; 2) Save as Adobe PDF file; 3) Open the file in Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Reader from the location where it is saved.