Financial Institution Diversity Resources
- Nikita Pearson, Deputy to the Chairman for External Affairs and Director of the Office of Minority and Women Inclusion (OMWI), shares her perspective and provides insight on DEI in banking with BAI.
Guidances and Resources
Material has been developed to provide guidance and informative resources for FDIC's regulated financial institutions to develop or strengthen their diversity and inclusion practices and policies.
- Guidance relating to Workforce Profile and Employment Practices
- Guidance relating to Procurement and Business Practices – Supplier Diversity
- American Bankers Association Webinar: What Bankers Need to Know About the Diversity Self-Assessment
- U.S. House Subcommittee on Diversity and Inclusion Webcast: A Review of Diversity and Inclusion at America's Large Banks
Banker Associations diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) online resources for financial institutions.