Hispanic Heritage Month Webinar Empowering the Hispanic Community: Exploring FDIC Tools and Resources
The FDIC recognizes the cultures and contributions of Hispanic Americans during National Hispanic Heritage Month and beyond. We are committed to empowering the Hispanic Community by promoting Economic Inclusion and free high-quality Financial Education. Join us for an insightful session to discuss important topics such as:
- The FDIC's commitment to expanding economic inclusion
- FDIC Financial Education programs, tools, and resources
- The #GetBanked Initiative to help consumers open an affordable bank account
- Essential consumer tools and resources to equip Hispanic Serving Organizations and their communities with valuable information to make informed financial decisions
- FDIC Deposit Insurance coverage; and
- The FDIC webpage in Spanish as a great tool to access all the above information
- Paola Diaz, Senior Community Affairs Specialist, DCP
- Mia Sowell, Senior Community Affairs Specialist, DCP
- David Ramos, Senior Community Affairs Specialist, DCP
- Sandra Hernandez, Senior Community Affairs Specialist, DCP
- Mauricio Lainez, Senior Consumer Affairs Specialist, DCP
- Mark Gonzalez, Senior Consumer Affairs Specialist, DCP
Tuesday, October 3, 2023, 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM ET
Webinar, via Webex, registration information below.
Who should attend:
All institutions and organizations are invited to participate.
To register online, click REGISTER and fill out the needed information. You will receive a confirmation email once completed.
WebEx Required Download: Please ensure that you have installed the WebEx Event application before the webinar. To download it, see the instructions on the WebEx Downloads page.
If you have any questions about the event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.