FDIC Milwaukee AEI and Bank On Greater Milwaukee Host a Membership Meeting: Banking On Consumer Success in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
The Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) will host a Milwaukee Alliance for Economic Inclusion (AEI) meeting with Bank On Greater Milwaukee (BOGM) to increase its impact in the region and showcase the success of the members' achievements that improve access to safe, affordable, and sustainable insured transaction accounts. The event will include a networking lunch and three facilitated small group discussions to connect attendees with successful partners, advocates, and leaders, creating greater inclusion in Metro Milwaukee's low- and moderate-income communities.
- Constance Alberts, Program Director BOGM
- Kristi Luzar, Executive Director, Urban Economic Development Association
- Lisa Locke, Community Development Advisor, Bank On National Data (BOND) Hub, Louisville Branch Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis
- D. Simone Stovall, Community Affairs Regional Manager & Bank Examiner, FDIC
- Carol Maria, Community Affairs Specialist, FDIC
Tuesday, September 19, 2023 from 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM CT
Brookfield Lake Corporate Park – Lake Lounge Conference Room, 17975 Sarah Lane, Brookfield, Wisconsin. Registration information below.
Who should attend:
Financial institutions, local government, foundations, and community-based organizations interested in improving access to affordable transaction accounts.
To register online, click REGISTER and fill out the needed information. You will receive a confirmation email once completed.
If you have any questions about the event, please email Carol Maria at email@example.com.