CRA Statue & Tools
CRA requires the FDIC to assess an institution's record of helping to meet the credit needs of the local communities in which the institution is chartered. Below are links that will allow you to review the Act, find a bank's current CRA rating and Public Disclosure, review lists of upcoming CRA examinations and pending applications (decisions), and access resources with bank demographic and financial information.
Make a Comment
- Preamble to the Regulation
- FDIC's Rules and Regulations, Part 345
- FFIEC CRA Q&A's - PDF (July 2016) (gpo.gov)
- Joint Final Rule (2005)
- CRA Sunshine Requirements
- CRA Strategic Plan Guidelines
- CRA Limited Purpose, Strategic Plan, and Wholesale Institutions
- Joint Statement on CRA Consideration for Activities in Response to the COVID-19
- Community Affairs
- Strategies to Develop Partnerships with Community Development Financial Institutions
- Minority Depository Institutions Program
Technical Assistance Video Program
The Community Reinvestment Act
This presentation provides an overview of the Community Reinvestment Act (CRA), and is designed to provide bank directors with foundational knowledge regarding CRA. Topics include the purpose of CRA, different CRA evaluation types, how to comply, and practical ideas to assist banks in helping to meet the credit needs of their assessment areas.
FDIC YouTube Channel: Directors’ College Video Series Presentation – The Community Reinvestment Act
FDIC YouTube Videos: Mortgage Rule Videos
If you have any questions about this presentation on The Community Reinvestment Act, send them to email@example.com.