FDIC, OCC, and HUD Host Webinar on Expanding Access to Homeownership Resources for Underserved Households in Kansas
The Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC), Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC), and the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) will host a webinar to support equitable homeownership opportunities and wealth-building in underserved communities. Presenters will share information on homeownership programs and resources, the Community Reinvestment Act (CRA), and partnership opportunities.
- Ulysses Clayborn, Region VII Regional Administrator, HUD
- Jose Davis, Kansas City Field Office Director, HUD
- Dan Gomez, Home Program Advisor, HUD
- Ginger Ellsperman, Program Manager, Housing and Credit Counseling, Inc.
- Cynthia Howerton, Tenant Based Rental Assistance/Federal Home Loan Bank Program Manager, Kansas Housing Resources Corporation
- Marilyn Stanley, Kansas Homeowner Assistance Fund Program Director, Kansas Housing Resources Corporation
- Rigo Jurado, Community Mortgage Banker, UMB Financial Corporation
- Kelly Austin, Senior Vice President, LandMark National Bank
- Marla Dickinson, Community CRA Mortgage Loan Originator, U.S. Bank
- Jessica Puvogel, Program Manager, Federal Home Loan Bank of Topeka
- Megan Painter, Director of Community Development and Operations, Community Housing of Wyandotte County
- Michael J. Nield, District Community Affairs Officer, OCC
- Enrique Shaw, Supervisory Management Analyst, HUD
- Teresa Green, Community Affairs Specialist, FDIC
Thursday, June 1, 2023 from 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM CT
Webinar, WebEx, registration information below.
Who should attend:
Financial institutions, Community Development Financial Institutions, government, and non-profit organizations who are interested in partnership opportunities to support affordable housing in Kansas
To register online, click Register and fill out the needed information. You will receive a confirmation email once completed.
If you have any questions about the event, please email Teresa Green at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- FDIC Affordable Mortgage Lending Center
- FDIC Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information for Bankers and Consumers
- FDIC Banker Resource Center
- Interagency Community Reinvestment Act Frequently Asked Questions
- Joint Statement on CRA Consideration for Activities in Response to COVID-19
- Community Reinvestment Act: Interagency Frequently Asked Questions Related to the COVID-19 Pandemic