FDIC and HUD Host Expanding Access to Homeownership Resources to the Underserved in North Dakota
The Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) and the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) will host a webinar to support equitable homeownership opportunities in low- and moderate-income and underserved communities. The event will increase awareness and access to recent homeownership funding and resources. The focus will be to promote collaboration between banks and affordable housing community organizations; highlight affordable housing programs; and provide resources that banks and community organizations can use to support underserved and rural communities. Presenters will share information on housing programs and resources and provide assistance to access housing resources. Attendees will also learn about collaborative opportunities to partner with North Dakota organizations committed to housing opportunities that support economic inclusion.
- Dominique Jackson, Region VIII Regional Administrator, HUD
- Carla Manzanares, Housing Program Officer, HUD
- Melanie Bauer-Dukart, Single Family Program Director, USDA Rural Development
- David Flohr, Executive Director, North Dakota Housing Finance Agency
- Brandon Dettlaff, Homeownership Director, North Dakota Housing Finance Agency
- Brent Ekstrom, Executive Director, Lewis and Clark Development Group
- Melody Dawe, Down Payment Products Manager, Federal Home Loan Bank
- Joel Manske, North Dakota Field Office Director, HUD
- Kathy Holmes, Community Affairs Officer, Office of the Comptroller of the Currency
- Carla Tillmon, Community Affairs Specialist, FDIC
Wednesday, June 29, 2022 from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM CT
Webinar, Webex, registration information below.
Who should attend:
Financial institutions, Community Development Financial Institutions (CDFIs), government, non-profit organizations, and other stakeholders interested in opportunities to support affordable housing in North Dakota.
To register online, click Register and fill out the needed information. You will receive a confirmation email once completed.
If you have any questions about the event, please email Carla Tillmon at firstname.lastname@example.org.