FDIC Hosts Small Business Lending Forum in Alaska
In recognition of small business week, the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) will host a virtual forum to support access to credit and other financial services for small businesses operating in Alaska, including in rural areas. The event will promote a new microloan program and collaboration between financial institutions, Community Development Financial Institution (CDFIs), and small business resource providers. The presenter will also share current economic conditions, challenges, and other available lending programs supporting small businesses in Alaska. Attendees will learn about collaboration opportunities to support and partner with small business lenders to expand bank referrals.
- Michael Fong, Regional Administrator for the Pacific Northwest/Region 10, Small Business Administration
- Nolan Klouda, Executive Director, University of Alaska Anchorage
- Jon Bittner, Executive Director, Alaska Small Business Development Center State Office
- Victor Saldanha, Chief Lending Officer, Business Impact Northwest
- Craig Nolte, Regional Manager, Community Development, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco
- Cathy Choe, Community Affairs Specialist, FDIC
Thursday, May 19, 2022 from 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM AKT
Webinar, Zoom, registration information below.
Who should attend:
Financial institutions, CDFIs, government, and non-profit organizations that are interested in partnership opportunities to support small businesses in Alaska.
To register online, click Register and fill out the needed information. You will receive a confirmation email once completed.
If you have any questions about the event, please email Cathy Choe at firstname.lastname@example.org.