FDIC, OCC, and the FRB of Richmond Host CRA for Community-Based Organizations: Partnering for Success in Maryland
The Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC), Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC), and the Federal Reserve Bank (FRB) of Richmond will host Part II of a two-part series of webinars. The webinars help community-based organizations, other not-for-profits, and state and local agencies better understand the Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) and how it can help support their community economic development and economic inclusion work. This webinar will focus on community development opportunities and how to build partnerships with banks.
- Arthur Fleming, Senior Vice President and Director of Community Investment Services, Federal Home Loan Bank of Atlanta
- Peter Dolkart, Community Development Regional Manager, Maryland and Metro Washington, DC, FRB of Richmond
- Bonita Irving, District Community Affairs Officer, OCC
- Greg Fitzgerald, Community Affairs Specialist, FDIC
- Cynthia DuRant, Community Affairs Specialist, FDIC
Tuesday, May 3, 2022 from 10:30 AM to 12:00 PM ET
Webinar, Webex, registration information below.
Who should attend:
Financial Institutions, Community Development Financial Institutions (CDFIs), non-profit organizations, other community-based organizations, state and local government, and other stakeholders interested in understanding the Community Reinvestment Act and partnerships in Maryland and the District of Columbia.
To register online, click Register and fill out the needed information. You will receive a confirmation email once completed.
If you have any questions about the event, please email Cynthia DuRant at firstname.lastname@example.org.