The No FEAR Act requires the FDIC to post certain EEO data. The FDIC also annually submits its No FEAR Act Report to Congress.
The EEO data posted includes:
- Summary of complaints filed in each fiscal year
- Summary of complaints pending in each fiscal year
- Summary of investigations completed
- Summary of complaints dismissed
- Final actions issued by the FDIC involving a finding of discrimination
- Final actions issued without an Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) hearing
- Final actions issued after an EEOC hearing
- Average time taken to complete investigations and final action
To learn more about equal opportunity at the FDIC, please visit our equal opportunity page.