FDIC and OCC Host Pennsylvania SSBCI: How It’s Working and How You Can Participate
The Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) and Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC) will host a webinar around the Pennsylvania State Small Business Credit Initiative (SSBCI). In this 90-minute webinar, there will be presenters from the Pennsylvania Department of Community and Economic Development, Pennsylvania Community Development Financial Institution (CDFI) network, and two CDFIs active in the state. They will provide information on how program funds have been distributed, how CDFIs and other community-based organizations (CBOs) identify and provide services, including loans to clients, and how attendees can make referrals to, or partner with, them to serve Pennsylvania's small businesses.
- Ryan Emerson, Director, Grants Office, Pennsylvania Department of Community and Economic Development
- Varsovia Fernandez, CEO, Pennsylvania CDFI Network
- Genevieve Chow, District Community Affairs Officer, OCC
- Mark Masterson, Executive Director, Neighborhood Community Development Fund
- Lydia Walker, Senior Vice President, Community First Fund
- Henry Pyatt, Community Affairs Specialist, FDIC
Thursday, May 18, 2023 from 1:00 PM to 2:30 PM ET
Webinar, MS Teams, registration information below.
Who should attend:
Financial institutions and others wishing to support expanded opportunities for entrepreneurship in Pennsylvania.
To register online, click Register and fill out the needed information. You will receive a confirmation email once completed.
If you have any questions about the event, please email Henry Pyatt at email@example.com.