Consumer Compliance Supervisory Highlights is published by the FDIC's Division of Depositor and Consumer Protection to provide an overview of consumer compliance issues identified through the FDIC's supervision of state non-member banks and thrifts in 2022.
This Spring 2023 - PDF issue includes:
- A summary of the overall results of the FDIC's consumer compliance examinations of supervised institutions in 2022;
- A description of the most frequently cited violations and other consumer compliance examination observations;
- Information on regulatory developments;
- A summary of consumer compliance resources and information available to financial institutions; and
- An overview of consumer complaint trends.