Board Room on the sixth floor of the FDIC Building located at 550 - 17th Street, N.W., Washington, D.C.
December 14, 2010
Pursuant to the provisions of the Government in the Sunshine Act (5 U.S.C. § 552b), notice is hereby given that the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporations Board of Directors will meet in open session at 10:00 a.m. on Tuesday, December 14, 2010, to consider the following matters:
Summary Agenda: No substantive discussion of the following items is anticipated. These matters will be resolved with a single vote unless a member of the Board of Directors requests that an item be moved to the discussion agenda.
- Disposition of minutes of previous Board of Directors' Meetings.
- Summary reports, status reports, reports of the Office of Inspector General, and reports of actions taken pursuant to authority delegated by the Board of Directors.
- Memorandum and resolution re: Joint Final Rule: Amendment to the Community Reinvestment Act Regulation.
- Memorandum and re: Risk-Based Capital Standards: Market Risk.1
- Memorandum and re: Risk-Based Capital Standards: Advanced Capital Adequacy Framework - Basel II; Establishment of a
- Risk-Based Capital Floor.Memorandum and re: Final Rule Setting the Designated Reserve Ratio.
- Memorandum and re: Proposed 2011 Corporate Operating Budget- Excel
The meeting will be held in the Board Room on the sixth floor of the FDIC Building located at 550 17th Street, N.W., Washington, D.C.
This Board meeting will be Webcast live via the Internet and subsequently made available on-demand approximately one week after the event. Visit http://www.vodium.com/goto/fdic/boardmeetings.asp to view the event. If you need any technical assistance, please visit our Video Help page at: http://www.fdic.gov/video.html.
Video on-demand is no longer available for this event.
The FDIC will provide attendees with auxiliary aids (e.g., sign language interpretation) required for this meeting. Those attendees needing such assistance should call (703) 562-2404 (Voice) or 703-649-4354 (Video Phone) to make necessary arrangements.
Requests for further information concerning the meeting may be directed to Mr. Robert E. Feldman, Executive Secretary of the Corporation, at (202) 898-7043.
Point of Contact
Valerie J. Best
Assistant Executive Secretary
PDF Help - Information on downloading and using the PDF reader.
Excel Help - Information on downloading and using the Microsoft Excel files.
1 Note: Links are to
draft documents which are subject to change prior to publication in the Federal Register. Once the finalized document is published in
the Federal Register, this page will be updated to link to the Federal Register document.