FDIC and OCC Host South Florida Community Development Update
The Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) and the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC) will host a Community Development Update to increase awareness and promote access to credit for small businesses in South Florida. Banks will learn about community development lending, investment, and service opportunities that have the potential to strengthen small businesses. The event will focus on promoting collaboration between banks and organizations that support community development initiatives, and provide resources that banks can use to support community development efforts in South Florida. The event will help entities that support community development across South Florida gain access to capital and technical assistance to sustain and expand their financial capacity.
- Charlene Van Dijk, Senior Advisor, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta
- Courtnee Biscardi, Executive Vice President, Central County Community Development Corporation
- Andy Posner, Founder and CEO, Capital Good Fund
- Thais Sullivan, Vice Chairman, Palm Beach County Black Business Investment Corporation
- Lisa Mifflin, District Community Affairs Officer, OCC
- Rhonda Little, Community Affairs Specialist, FDIC
Wednesday, May 4, 2022 from 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM ET
Webinar, MS Teams, registration information below.
Who should attend:
Financial institutions, Community Development Financial Institution (CDFI) lenders, local, state and federal government, and nonprofit representatives interested in learning about partnership opportunities to support small business in South Florida.
To register online, click Register and fill out the needed information. You will receive a confirmation email once completed.
If you have any questions about the event, please email Rhonda Little at email@example.com.