First NBC Bank, New Orleans, LA
Closing Date: April 28, 2017
|Bidder||Type of Transaction||Deposit Premium (% or $000)||Asset Premium/ (Discount) $(000)||Optional Loan Pool 30-Performing Single Family (% of BV)||Optional Loan Pool 30-Non-Performing Single Family (% of BV)||Optional Loan Pool 40 ADC (% of BV)||Optional Loan Pool 50 Commercial Real Estate-Performing (% of BV)||Optional Loan Pool 55 Commercial Real Estate-Non-Performing (% of BV)||Optional Loan Pool 60 Land and Agr (% of BV)||Optional Loan Pool 70 C&I Performing (% of BV)||Optional Loan Pool 75 C&I Non-Performing (% of BV)||Optional Loan Pool 80 Gov't Guaranteed (% of BV)||Optional OREO Pool (% of BV)||Conforming Bid|
|Winning Bid and Bidder:
Whitney Bank, Gulfport, MS
|All deposit Basic P&A with Optional Loans Pools||$35,000||N/A||100%||No Bid||No Bid||No Bid||No Bid||No Bid||No Bid||No Bid||No Bid||No Bid||No|
|First-Citizens Bank & Trust Company, Raleigh, NC||All deposit Whole Bank||0.00%||($1,389,000)||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||No Bid||Yes|
Other Bidder Names & Locations:
- The winning bidder’s acquisition of all the deposits was the least costly resolution compared to a liquidation alternative. The liquidation alternative was valued using valuation models to estimate the market value of the assets.
- The cover (second best) bid is the bid that: a. Is less costly then liquidation and b. Is the least costly bid after excluding all bids submitted by the winning bidder.
- There is no linkage between bidder names and bids, except in the case of the winning and cover bids.
- There may be more bids than bidders because one or more bidders submitted more than one bid.
- For more information on the bid disclosure policy, see https://www.fdic.gov/about/freedom/biddocs.html.