Resources for Court Clerks and Law Enforcement Agencies
Resources for court clerks, prosecutors, investigators, and probation officers
FDIC - DOJ Memorandums of Understanding
- Memorandum of Understanding Governing FIRREA Forfeiture Cases - PDF
- Memorandum of Understanding Regarding Criminal Restitution for Failed Financial Institutions When the FDIC is Appointed Receiver - PDF
- Senior Interagency Group Policy Statement Regarding National Policy on collection and Reporting Procedures for restitution Payable To Financial Institution regulatory Agencies - PDF
For more information regarding financial crimes, criminal restitution orders, or asset forfeitures involving a failed bank as the victim of bank fraud, please contact 1-877-ASK-FDIC.
Where to Send Criminal Restitution Payments
FDIC Restitution Payments
P.O. Box 971774
Dallas, TX 75397-1774
Payments should be accompanied by the name of the defendant, the name of the failed bank, and FIN of the failed bank. The FIN may be found in the Alphabetical List of Failed Banks accessible on this page.
- Subpoenas, Testimony, and Service of Process - 12 C.F.R. § 309.6 & 309.7
- Listing of Agents for Service of Process by Region
- Institution Directory - Find Current and Historical Information on Failed and Open Banks