- OFAC recommends that users of the delimited, fixed- width and XML versions of the Specially Designated Nationals (SDN) list review the attached recently issued technical actions notice.
- An internal systems error modified a number of unique identification numbers associated with recently issued SDN names.
- Please see the attached information for a list of the affected entries.
- OFAC information also may be found on the Internet at https://home.treasury.gov/policy-issues/office-of-foreign-assets-control-sanctions-programs-and-information.
- For further information about Executive Orders, the list of blocked accounts or the procedures to block accounts, please call OFAC's Compliance Programs Division at 1-800-540-6322.
FDIC-Supervised Banks (Commercial and Savings)
Chief Executive Officer
BSA Compliance Officer
Office of Foreign Assets Control
List of Impacted SDN Names
Review Examiner B. C. Hamilton at
SASFIL@FDIC.gov or (202) 898-3673
FDIC Financial Institution Letters (FILs) may be
accessed from the FDIC's Web site at
To receive FILs electronically, please visit
Paper copies of FDIC FILs may be obtained
through the FDIC's Public Information Center,
3501 N. Fairfax Drive, Room E 1002, Arlington, VA
22226 (1-877-275-3342 or 703-562-2200).