Time and Date: 10:00 a.m. on August 29, 2023.
Place: This Board meeting will be open to public observation only by webcast. Visit https://www.fdic.gov/news/board-matters/video.html for a link to the webcast. FDIC Board Members and staff will participate from FDIC Headquarters, 550 17th Street, NW, Washington, DC.
Observers requiring auxiliary aids (e.g., sign language interpretation) for this meeting should email DisabilityProgram@fdic.gov to make necessary arrangements.
Status: Open to public observation via webcast.
Matter to be Considered: The Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation's Board of Directors will meet to consider the following matters:
- Memorandum and resolution re: Notice of Proposed Rulemaking on Long-term Debt Requirements for Large Bank Holding Companies, Certain Intermediate Holding Companies of Foreign Banking Organizations, and Large Insured Depository Institutions.
- Memorandum and resolution re: Resolution Plans Required for Insured Depository Institutions with $100 Billion or More in Total Assets; Informational Filings Required for Insured Depository Institutions with At Least $50 Billion, but Less Than $100 Billion in Total Assets.
- Memorandum and resolution re: Publication of Proposed Guidance for Dodd-Frank Act Resolution Plan Submissions of Triennial Full Filers.
- Memorandum and resolution re: Conditions to Certain Receivership Delegations of Authority and Procedures.
- Memorandum and resolution re: Board Approval of Midsized and Large Failed Bank Sales.
No substantive discussion of the following items is anticipated. The Board will resolve these matters with a single vote unless a member of the Board of Directors requests that an item be moved to the discussion agenda.
- Disposition of Minutes of a Board of Directors’ Meeting Previously Distributed.
- Summary reports, status reports, and reports of actions taken pursuant to authority delegated by the Board of Directors.
Contact Person for More Information: Direct requests for further information concerning the meeting to Debra A. Decker, Executive Secretary of the Corporation, at 202-898-8748.
Authority: 5 U.S.C. 552b
Dated at Washington, DC, on August 22, 2023.
Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation.
Debra A. Decker
PDF Help - Information on downloading and using the PDF reader.