Time and Date: 10:00 a.m. on Tuesday, October 18, 2022.
Place: The meeting is open to the public. Out of an abundance of caution related to current and potential coronavirus developments, the public's means to observe this Board meeting will be via a Webcast live on the Internet and subsequently made available on-demand approximately one week after the event. Visit https://youtu.be/s7moPsvjKto to view the meeting. If you need any technical assistance, please visit our Video Help page at: https://www.fdic.gov/video.html.
Observers requiring auxiliary aids (e.g., sign language interpretation) for this meeting should email DisabilityProgram@fdic.gov to make necessary arrangements.
Matter to be Considered: Pursuant to the provisions of the “Government in the Sunshine Act” (5 U.S.C. 552b), notice is hereby given that the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation’s Board of Directors will meet in open session to consider the following matters:
No substantive discussion of the following items is anticipated. These matters will be resolved with a single vote unless a member of the Board of Directors requests that an item be moved to the discussion agenda.
- Disposition of Minutes of a Board of Directors’ Disposition of Minutes of a Board of Directors.
- Memorandum and resolution re: Final Rule on Assessments – Amendments to Incorporate Troubled Debt Restructuring Accounting Standards Update.
- Memorandum and resolution re: Designated Reserve Ratio for 2023.
- Summary report of actions taken pursuant to authority delegated by the Board of Directors.
- Memorandum and resolution re: Final Rule on Assessments, Revised Deposit Insurance Assessment Rates.
- Memorandum and resolution re: Advanced Notice of Proposed Rulemaking entitled "Resolution–Related Resource Requirements for Large Banking Organizations."
- Memorandum and resolution re: Proposed Amendments to the Guidelines for Appeals of Material Supervisory Determinations.
Contact Person for More Information: Requests for further information concerning the meeting may be directed to Debra A. Decker, Executive Secretary of the Corporation, at 202-898-8748.
Dated at Washington, DC, on October 11, 2022.
Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation.
Debra A. Decker
PDF Help - Information on downloading and using the PDF reader.