Pursuant to the provisions of the "Government in the Sunshine Act" (5 U.S.C. § 552b), notice is hereby given that the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation's Board of Directors will meet in open session at 10:00 a.m. on Tuesday, December 11, 2012, to consider the following matters:
Summary Agenda: No substantive discussion of the following items is anticipated. These matters will be resolved with a single vote unless a member of the Board of Directors requests that an item be moved to the discussion agenda.
- Disposition of minutes of previous Board of Directors' Meetings.
- Summary reports, status reports, reports of the Office of Inspector General, and reports of actions taken pursuant to authority delegated by the Board of Directors.
- Memorandum and resolution re: Amendments to the Statement of Policy for Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
- Memorandum and resolution re: Quadrennial Civil Penalty Inflation Adjustment Final Rule.
- Memorandum and resolution re: Request for Approval of the Corporate Investment Policy.
- Memorandum and resolution re: Request for Authority to Publish a Privacy Act Notice in the Federal Register to Delete a System of Records.
- Memorandum and resolution re: Recommendation for Designated Reserve Ratio for 2013.
- Memorandum and resolution re: 2013 Corporate Operating Budget.
The meeting will be held in the Board Room on the sixth floor of the FDIC Building located at 550 17th Street, N.W., Washington, D.C.
This Board meeting will be Webcast live via the Internet and subsequently made available on-demand approximately one week after the event. Video on-demand is no longer available for this event.
The FDIC will provide attendees with auxiliary aids (e.g., sign language interpretation) required for this meeting. Those attendees needing such assistance should call 703-562-2404 (Voice) or 703-649-4354 (Video Phone) to make necessary arrangements.
Requests for further information concerning the meeting may be directed to Mr. Robert E. Feldman, Executive Secretary of the Corporation, at 202-898-7043.
Point of Contact
Robert E. Feldman
PDF Help - Information on downloading and using the PDF reader.