Board Room on the sixth floor of the FDIC Building located at 550 - 17th Street, N.W., Washington, D.C.
October 11, 2011
Pursuant to the provisions of the "Government in the Sunshine Act" (5 U.S.C. § 552b), notice is hereby given that the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation's Board of Directors will meet in open session at 10:00 a.m. on Tuesday, October 11, 2011, to consider the following matters:
Summary Agenda: No substantive discussion of the following items is anticipated. These matters will be resolved with a single vote unless a member of the Board of Directors requests that an item be moved to the discussion agenda.
- Disposition of minutes of previous Board of Directors' Meetings.
- Memorandum and resolution re: Final Rule: Amendments to Part 309 (Disclosure of Information) and Part 310 (Privacy Act Regulations)
- Summary reports, status reports, reports of the Office of Inspector General, and reports of actions taken pursuant to authority delegated by the Board of Directors.
- Memorandum re: Update of Projected Deposit Insurance Fund Losses, Income, and Reserve Ratios for the Restoration Plan.
- Memorandum and resolution re: Notice of Proposed Rulemaking on Prohibitions and Restrictions on Proprietary Trading and Certain Interests in, and Relationships with, Hedge Funds and Private Equity Funds.
This Board meeting will be Webcast live via the Internet and subsequently made available on-demand approximately one week after the event. Visit http://www.vodium.com/goto/fdic/boardmeetings.asp to view the event.If you need any technical assistance, please visit our Video Help page at: http://www.fdic.gov/video.html.
Video on-demand is no longer available for this event.
The FDIC will provide attendees with auxiliary aids (e.g., sign language interpretation) required for this meeting. Those attendees needing such assistance should call 703-562-2404 (Voice) or 703-649-4354 (Video Phone) to make necessary arrangements.
Requests for further information concerning the meeting may be directed to Mr. Robert E. Feldman, Executive Secretary of the Corporation, at 202-898-7043.
Point of Contact
Robert E. Feldman
PDF Help - Information on downloading and using the PDF reader.