Board Room on the sixth floor of the FDIC Building located at 550 - 17th Street, N.W., Washington, D.C.
May 10, 2011
Pursuant to the provisions of the Government in the Sunshine Act (5 U.S.C. § 552b), notice is hereby given that the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporations Board of Directors will meet in open session at 9:15 a.m. on Tuesday, May 10, 2011, to consider the following matters:
Summary Agenda: No substantive discussion of the following items is anticipated. These matters will be resolved with a single vote unless a member of the Board of Directors requests that an item be moved to the discussion agenda.
- Disposition of minutes of previous Board of Directors' Meetings.
- Summary reports, status reports, and reports of actions taken pursuant to authority delegated by the Board of Directors.
- Memorandum and resolution re: Final Rule Amending Part 335 to Conform with Requirements of the Securities and Exchange Commission.1
- Memorandum and resolution re: Amendments to the Statement of Policy for Section 19 of the FDI Act.1
- Memorandum and resolutions re: 35-Year Employee Service Resolutions.
- Memorandum and resolution re: Notice of Proposed Rulemaking Pursuant to § 742(c) of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act for the Purpose of Adding 12 C.F.R. Part 349 to Regulate FDIC-Supervised Entities Engaged in Retail Forex Transactions.1
The meeting will be held in the Board Room on the sixth floor of the FDIC Building located at 550 17th Street, N.W., Washington, D.C.
This Board meeting will be Webcast live via the Internet and subsequently made available on-demand approximately one week after the event. Visit http://www.vodium.com/goto/fdic/boardmeetings.asp to view the event. If you need any technical assistance, please visit our Video Help page at: http://www.fdic.gov/video.html.
Video on-demand is no longer available for this event.
The FDIC will provide attendees with auxiliary aids (e.g., sign language interpretation) required for this meeting. Those attendees needing such assistance should call (703) 562-2404 (Voice) or 703-649-4354 (Video Phone) to make necessary arrangements.
Requests for further information concerning the meeting may be directed to Mr. Robert E. Feldman, Executive Secretary of the Corporation, at (202) 898-7043.
Point of Contact
Robert E. Feldman
PDF Help - Information on downloading and using the PDF reader.
1 Note: Links are to
draft documents which are subject to change prior to publication in the Federal Register. Once the finalized document is published in
the Federal Register, this page will be updated to link to the Federal Register document.