Board Room on the sixth floor of the FDIC Building located at 550 - 17th Street, N.W., Washington, D.C.
November 12, 2009
Pursuant to the provisions of the Government in the Sunshine Act (5 U.S.C. § 552b), notice is hereby given that the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporations Board of Directors will meet in open session at 10:00 a.m. on Thursday, November 12, 2009, to consider the following matters:
Summary Agenda: No substantive discussion of the following items is anticipated. These matters will be resolved with a single vote unless a member of the Board of Directors requests that an item be moved to the discussion agenda.
- Disposition of minutes of previous Board of Directors Meetings.
- Summary reports, status reports, reports of the Office of Inspector General, and reports of actions taken pursuant to authority delegated by the Board of Directors.
- Memorandum and resolution re: Final Rule on Capital Maintenance: Residential Mortgage Loans Modified Pursuant to the Making Home Affordable Program of the U.S. Department of Treasury
- Memorandum and resolution re: Final Rule on Prepaid Assessments
- Memorandum and resolution re: Rulemaking on Treatment by the FDIC as Conservator Or Receiver of Financial Assets Transferred by an Insured Depository Institution in Connection with a Securitization
- Memorandum and resolution re: Joint Final Rule Implementing SAFE Mortgage Licensing Act Requirements
The meeting will be held in the Board Room on the sixth floor of the FDIC Building located at 550 17th Street, N.W., Washington, D.C.
This Board meeting will be Webcast live via the Internet and subsequently made available on-demand approximately one week after the event. Visit http://www.vodium.com/goto/fdic/boardmeetings.asp to view the event. If you need any technical assistance, please visit our Video Help page at: http://www.fdic.gov/video.html.
Video on-demand is no longer available for this event.
The FDIC will provide attendees with auxiliary aids (e.g., sign language interpretation) required for this meeting. Those attendees needing such assistance should call (703) 562-6067 (Voice or TTY), to make necessary arrangements.
Requests for further information concerning the meeting may be directed to Mr. Robert E. Feldman, Executive Secretary of the Corporation, at (202) 898-7043.
Point of Contact
Robert E. Feldman
PDF Help - Information on downloading and using the PDF reader.