Board Room on the sixth floor of the FDIC Building located at 550 - 17th Street, N.W., Washington, D.C.
December 19, 2007
Pursuant to the provisions of the Government in the Sunshine Act (5 U.S.C. § 552b), notice is hereby given that the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporations Board of Directors will meet in open session at 10:00 a.m. on Wednesday, December 19, 2007, to consider the following matters:
Summary Agenda: No substantive discussion of the following items is anticipated. These matters will be resolved with a single vote unless a member of the Board of Directors requests that an item be moved to the discussion agenda.
- Disposition of minutes of previous Board of Directors Meetings.
- Summary reports, status reports, and reports of actions taken pursuant to authority delegated by the Board of Directors.
- Memorandum and resolution re: Proposed Revisions to the FDIC's Minority and Women Outreach Program Contracting Regulation.
- Memorandum and resolution re: Conforming Amendments to the FDIC Rules and Regulations Due to the Financial Services Regulatory Relief Act of 2006.
- Memorandum and resolution re: Amendments to Statement of Policy on Bank Merger Transactions
- Memorandum and resolution re: Statement of Policy for Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act. Correction
- Memorandum and resolution re: Proposed 2008 Corporate Operating Budget
- Memorandum and resolution re: Claims and Large-Bank Modernization - Notice of Proposed Rulemaking.
- Memorandum and resolution re: Late Assessment Penalties Delegations and Amendments.
The meeting will be held in the Board Room on the sixth floor of the FDIC Building located at 550 17th Street, N.W., Washington, D.C.
This Board meeting will be Webcast live via the Internet and subsequently made available on-demand approximately one week after the event. Visit http://www.vodium.com/goto/fdic/boardmeetings.asp to view the event. If you need any technical assistance, please visit our Video Help page at: http://www.fdic.gov/video.html.
Video on-demand is no longer available for this event.
The FDIC will provide attendees with auxiliary aids (e.g., sign language interpretation) required for this meeting. Those attendees needing such assistance should call (703) 562-6067 (Voice or TTY), to make necessary arrangements.
Requests for further information concerning the meeting may be directed to Ms. Valerie J. Best, Assistant Executive Secretary of the Corporation, at (202) 898-7043.
Point of Contact
Valerie J. Best
Assistant Executive Secretary
PDF Help - Information on downloading and using the PDF reader.