Board Room on the sixth floor of the FDIC Building located at 550 - 17th Street, N.W., Washington, D.C.
November 5, 2007
Pursuant to the provisions of the Government in the Sunshine Act (5 U.S.C. § 552b), notice is hereby given that the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporations Board of Directors will meet in open session at 2:00 p.m. on Monday, November 5, 2007, to consider the following matters:
Summary Agenda: No substantive discussion of the following items is anticipated. These matters will be resolved with a single vote unless a member of the Board of Directors requests that an item be moved to the discussion agenda.
- Disposition of minutes of previous Board of Directors Meetings.
- Memorandum and resolution re:Amendments to FDIC Rules and Regulations Relating to Suspension, Removal, and Prohibition in the Case of Certain Criminal Offenses and Rules and Regulations Applicable to Proceedings Relating to Cease-and-Desist Orders.
- Memorandum and resolution re: Final Rule regarding Risk-Based Capital Standards: Advanced Capital Adequacy Framework. 1,152k
- Memorandum and resolution re: Interagency Notice of Proposed Rulemaking Relating to the Accuracy and Integrity of Information Furnished to Consumer Reporting Agenciesand Consumers Right to Dispute Inaccurate Information Provided to Credit Reporting Agencies.
- Memorandum and resolution re: Designated Reserve Ratio for 2008.
- Memorandum re: Assessment Rates for 2008.
The meeting will be held in the Board Room on the sixth floor of the FDIC Building located at 550 17th Street, N.W., Washington, D.C.
Video of Board Meeting
Adobe Flash Player is required to view this presentation. The latest version of Adobe Flash Player can be downloaded at www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer. Installation questions or troubleshooting help can be found at the same link. For optimal viewing, a high speed internet connection is recommended.
Video on-demand is no longer available for this event.
The FDIC will provide attendees with auxiliary aids (e.g., sign language interpretation) required for this meeting. Those attendees needing such assistance should call (703) 562-6067 (Voice or TTY), to make necessary arrangements.
Requests for further information concerning the meeting may be directed to Mr. Robert E. Feldman, Executive Secretary of the Corporation, at (202) 898-7043.
Point of Contact
Robert E. Feldman
PDF Help - Information on downloading and using the PDF reader.