Board Room on the sixth floor of the FDIC Building located at 550 - 17th Street, N.W., Washington, D.C.
January 18, 2005
Pursuant to the provisions of the Government in the Sunshine Act (5 U.S.C. § 552b), notice is hereby given that the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporations Board of Directors will meet in open session at 2:30 p.m. on Tuesday, January 18, 2005, to consider the following matters:
Summary Agenda: No substantive discussion of the following items is anticipated. These matters will be resolved with a single vote unless a member of the Board of Directors requests that an item be moved to the discussion agenda.
- Disposition of minutes of previous Board of Directors Meetings.
- Summary reports, status reports, and reports of actions taken pursuant to authority delegated by the Board of Directors.
- Memorandum and resolution re: Notice and Request for Public Comment Pursuant to the Economic Growth and Regulatory Paperwork Reduction Act of 1996 (EGRPRA) .
- Memorandum re: Proposed FDIC Strategic Plan, 2005 - 2010.
- Memorandum and resolution re: Examination Activities for Insurance Purposes
The meeting will be held in the Board Room on the sixth floor of the FDIC Building located at 550 17th Street, N.W., Washington, D.C.
The FDIC will provide attendees with auxiliary aids (e.g., sign language interpretation) required for this meeting. Those attendees needing such assistance should call (703) 562-6067 (Voice or TTY), to make necessary arrangements.
Requests for further information concerning the meeting may be directed to Ms. Valerie J. Best, Assistant Executive Secretary of the Corporation, at (202) 898-7043.
Point of Contact
Valerie J. Best
Assistant Executive Secretary
PDF Help - Information on downloading and using the PDF reader.