FDIC Consumer News
FDIC Consumer News provides practical guidance on how to become a smarter, safer user of financial services. Issues and selected articles offer helpful hints, quick tips and common-sense strategies to protect and stretch your hard-earned dollars.
Current Issue – Spring 2015
Teaching Young People About Money: Tips for Parents and Caregivers
- For All Ages: Teaching Young People About Money
- For Pre-K to Grade 2: Earning and Saving Right From the Start
- For Grades 3-5: The Creation of a Comparison Shopper
- For Grades 6-8: Tips for the Teen Years…and Beyond
- For Grades 9-12: It’s Like ... How to Speak to High School Kids About Money. Totally!
- For College Students: Passing Big Tests on Money Management
- FDIC Publishes New Resources for Teaching Young People About Money
- How to Learn More