FDIC Hosts Expanding Small Business Development and Capital Access in Kentucky
In recognition of Small Business Week, the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) is hosting a webinar focused on expanding small business development and capital access opportunities in Kentucky. Presenters will provide an update on the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) and the Kentucky State Small Business Credit Initiative. Attendees will also learn about Commerce Lexington Access Loan Program.
- Robert A. Coffey, District Director, SBA Kentucky District Office
- Keith Talley, President and Chief Executive Officer, Louisville Housing Opportunity and Micro-Enterprise Community Development Loan Fund, Inc. (LHOME)
- Brett Traver, Executive Director, Southeast Kentucky Economic Development Corporation
- Tyrone Tyra, Sr. Vice President, Community & Minority Business Development, Commerce Lexington
- Brenda Weaver, President, Housing and Lending, Community Ventures
- Lamar Davis, Community Affairs Specialist, FDIC
Wednesday, May 18, 2022 from 1:00 PM to 2:30 PM ET
Webinar, MS Teams, registration information below.
Who should attend:
Financial institutions, Community Development Financial Institutions (CDFIs), local and state government, non-profit and community-based organizations who are interested in expanding small business development and capital access in Kentucky.
To register online, click Register and fill out the needed information. You will receive a confirmation email once completed.
If you have any questions about the event, please email Lamar Davis at email@example.com.