Consumer Research Symposium
10th Annual FDIC Consumer Research Symposium
October 16, 2020
Organized by the FDIC’s Center for Financial Research
Call for Papers
Authors are invited to submit research papers for the 10th Annual FDIC Consumer Research Symposium. The conference will be held at the FDIC’s facilities in Arlington, Virginia, on October 16, 2020.
The symposium facilitates a discussion of recent research in consumer finance between financial regulators, academics, and the private sector. The program committee invites theoretical and empirical papers from a wide range of academic disciplines. Topics may include:
- Access to and use of bank and nonbank financial products and services
- Emerging financial products and services
- Financial literacy and capability
- Consumption, savings, credit, and retirement decisions
- Housing and mortgage markets
- Impact of recent regulatory changes on consumers or financial product markets
- Community development
- Small business lending
Please see our Conferences and Symposia page at http://www.fdic.gov/consumersymposium for previous conference programs.
Authors may submit complete papers or detailed abstracts that include preliminary results. To submit a paper, please click here. The deadline for submissions is June 1, 2020.
Expenses for travel, food, and lodging will be reimbursed for presenters.
For additional information, please contact the organizers at ConResearchSymp@fdic.gov.