Center for Financial Research
Conferences and Symposia
CALL FOR PAPERS
The program committee invites theoretical and empirical papers on issues related to the performance and regulation of the financial sector including the following:
- Deposit insurance
- Risk measurement
- Governance and compensation practices in the financial sector
- Regulatory capital and liquidity requirements
- Trends in industry competition, market structure, and bank scale and scope economies
- Fintech and trends in financial products, services, and technology
- Systemic risk and financial system stability
- Interaction between regulation and the cost and availability of credit
- Financial sector performance
Papers will be selected for presentation based on reviews by FDIC economists, associate editors of the JFSR, and the organizing committee (Rosalind Bennett, Manju Puri, and Haluk Unal).
Selected papers may be invited for submission to the JFSR for a special conference issue.
Expenses for travel, food, and lodging will be reimbursed for paper presenters. Papers must be received by May 1st, 2020. Authors will be notified about the status of their papers in July 2020.
To submit a paper, please click here.
For additional information, please contact Rosalind Bennett at FDICJFSRConference@fdic.gov.
All Links on this page reference Portable Document Format (PDF) files. Adobe Acrobat, a reader available for free on the Internet, is required to display or print PDF files. You may also request a printed copy of any of these documents.