Quarterly Banking Profile (QBP)
The Quarterly Banking Profile is a quarterly publication that provides the earliest comprehensive summary of financial results for all FDIC-insured institutions. Adobe Acrobat Reader is required for viewing the QBP in PDF format.
- Results are published approximately 55 days after the end of each quarter (i.e., 55 days after March 31, June 30, September 30, and December 31).
- QBP results dating back to March 31, 1995
- Quarterly Banking Profile Press Conference Archive Videos
- Opening Statement Third Quarter 2022 Quarterly Banking Profile
- Press Release: FDIC-insured FDIC-Insured Institutions Reported Net Income of $71.7 Billion in Third Quarter 2022
QBP Time Series Spreadsheets
The Excel spreadsheets linked below contain aggregate data for all FDIC-insured institutions for each quarter dating back to 1984. (Excel help). Prior to September 30, 2021 templates included highlighted items which did not include data for insured savings institutuons that filed Thrift Financial Reports (TFRs). Current templates have been refreshed for all periods to include data from all insured institutions. Archived templates containing certain TFR exclusions are available here.
- Balance Sheet
- Loan Performance
- Quarterly Income
- Annual Income
- Ratios By Asset Size Group
- Loans to Small Businesses and Small Farms
- Ratios for Community and Noncommunity Banks
The QBP Graph Book consists of charts and graphs accompanying each QBP dating back to December 31, 1995.
This product of the QBP provides data highlights for the quarter and historical trends for FDIC-insured institutions (including Deposit Insurance Fund data). It is available beginning with the June 2001 issue.
This product of the QBP provides key financial and ratio data for commercial banks and savings institutions by state and charter type. This information is available dating back to March 31, 1995.
This quarterly publication provides QBP results along with feature articles.
Below are three searchable databases that provide additional financial and demographic information about FDIC-insured institutions.
Call and Thrift Financial Reports (Call/TFR)
Review Call Report forms, instructions, and related materials for the current period and previous quarters.
Find a bank or bank holding company, generate comprehensive financial or demographic reports, and find bank locations or groups of banks.
Summary of Deposits (SOD)
Find detailed information about each FDIC-insured institution’s offices and branches and their reported deposits.