FDIC Systemic Resolution Advisory Committee
The Committee provides advice and recommendations on a broad range of issues regarding the resolution of systemically important financial companies ("covered companies") pursuant to the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act (July 21, 2010).
Committee Charter and Purpose
- Federal Register Notice: Notice of Charter Renewal - PDF
- Charter of the FDIC Systemic Resolution Advisory Committee - PDF
- Membership Balance Plan for the FDIC Systemic Resolution Advisory Committe - PDF
- Federal Register Notice: Establishment of the FDIC Systemic Resolution Advisory Committee - PDF
- June 23, 2011: FDIC's Advisory Committee on Systemic Resolution Holds Inaugural Meeting
- June 3, 2011: FDIC Board Creates Advisory Committee on Systemic Resolutions
PDF Help - Information on downloading and using the PDF reader.