Excel Bank, Sedalia, MO
Closing Date: October 19, 2012
|Bidder||Type of Transaction||Deposit Premium %||Asset Premium/(Discount) $(000)||SF Loss Share Tranche 1||SF Loss Share Tranche 2||SF Loss Share Tranche 3||Commercial Loss Share Tranche 1||Commercial Loss Share Tranche 2||Commercial Loss Share Tranche 3||Value Appreciation Instrument||Conforming Bid||Linked|
|Winning Bid and Bidder:
Simmons First National Bank, Pine Bluff, AR
|All deposit whole bank with loss share||0.00%||$(20,950)||N/A||N/A||N/A||80%||80%||N/A||No||Yes||N/A|
|Cover: The Third National Bank of Sedalia, Sedalia, MO||All deposit whole bank with loss share||0.41%||$ (24,233)||N/A||N/A||N/A||80%||80%||N/A||No||No - 1||N/A|
|Other Bid:||All deposit whole bank with loss share||0.43%||$(7,555)||N/A||N/A||N/A||80%||80%||N/A||No||No - 2||N/A|
|Other Bid:||All deposit whole bank with loss share||0.00%||$(27,400)||N/A||N/A||N/A||80%||80%||N/A||No||No - 3,4||N/A|
|Other Bid:||All deposit whole bank with loss share||0.00%||$(31,500)||N/A||N/A||N/A||80%||80%||N/A||No||No - 3||N/A|
|Other Bid:||All deposit whole bank||0.00%||$(59,500)||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||No||Yes||N/A|
Conforming Bid Notes:
1- Excludes Blue Springs OREO Property.
2- Bidder unable to provide detailed list of assets and liabilities for exclusion, unable to estimate cost.
3- Excludes ORE, repossessed assets, and subsidiaries.
4- Excludes all non-performing loans.
Other Bidder Names & Locations:
Bank of the Ozarks, Little Rock, AR
Great Southern Bank, Reed Springs, MO
The Third National Bank of Sedalia, Sedalia, MO
- The winning bidder's acquisition of all the deposits was the least costly resolution compared to a liquidation alternative. The liquidation alternative was valued using valuation models to estimate the market value of the assets. Bids for loss share, if any, were valued using a discounted cash flow analysis for the loss share portfolio over the life of the loss share agreement.
- The cover bid is the bid that: a. Is less costly than liquidation and b. Is the least costly bid after excluding all bids submitted by the winning bidder.
- The Other Bidder Names and the Other Bids are in random order. There is no linkage between bidder names and bids, except in the case of the winning bid and the cover bid.
- There are more bids than bidders because one or more bidders submitted more than one bid.
- For more information on the bid disclosure policy, see https://www.fdic.gov/resources/resolutions/bank-failures/failed-bank-list/biddocs.html