Continuing IT Training Program
Mobile Financial Services Security
Program OverviewThis course explores how an organization should securely develop, deploy, and monitor mobile banking applications and payment systems.
Key ObjectivesThis course will cover:
- Mobile banking fundamentals, including authentication, and assessing risk;
- Managements responsibilities in managing and auditing mobile applications;
- Ongoing oversight of a bank’s mobile banking processing environment;
- The difference between mobile banking and mobile payments;
- How mobile payments work; and
- Security incident response and business continuity planning in relation to mobile banking and mobile payment services.
Instructional FormatLectures and classroom discussion
IT Subject Matter Experts and IT Examiners.
This course is open to appropriate staff of the FDIC and partner government regulatory agencies. This course is not open to the public or staff of private banks.
PrerequisitesParticipant should have attended ITEC, Introduction to Security, and if possible, Introduction to Telecommunication and Networking.
Post Course FeedbackNone
For more information concerning course content and administration, please contact Kathryn Shipley at (703) 516-5071.