FDIC Data Tools
Here are links to searchable databases containing banking industry, historical, or sales information.
Access publically available bank data through a data service. This portal is a beta version - feedback is encouraged.
- Bank Financial Reports - View and download any bank Call Report or Thrift Financial Report (TFR) filed since 2001.
- Bank Find - Check to see if your bank is insured; find the locations of your bank's branches; find out if your bank has merged or been acquired; or review your bank's history.
- Community Banking Study Reference Data - Historic data constructed based on quarterly financial reports submitted by federally-insured banks and savings associations.
- CRA Ratings & Performance Evaluations - Find current and past Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) Performance Ratings (CRA) ratings and Performance Evaluations (PEs) for specific institutions that have been examined by the FDIC since July 1, 1990.
- Failed Bank List - Provides useful information for the customers and vendors of failed financial institutions since October 1, 2000.
- FDIC Dividends from Failed Banks - Search for the latest dividend information for banks that have failed since October 1, 2000.
- FDIC Quarterly Banking Profile - Provides the earliest comprehensive summary of financial results for all FDIC-insured institutions.
- Historic Sales See sales results from sales of loans, real estate and other assets from the mid-1990's through present.
- Historical Bank Data - Provides annual statistical information on the banking industry beginning in 1934.
- Institution Directory - View and download the latest comprehensive financial and demographic data for every FDIC-insured institution, including the most recent quarterly financial statements, with performance and condition ratios.
- Loss Share Agreements - List of banks that failed after July 10, 2008 and shows whether or not there was a loss share agreement, and the type (Single Family Residential (SFR), Non Single Family (NSF), Both (SFR/NSF)).
- Real Estate and Property Marketplace - Find current properties for sale by the FDIC.
- Reports of Changes to FDIC Financial Institutions & Office Structure - View and download a report of all FDIC-insured institution and branch office structure changes.
- Securities Exchange Act Filings - Contains beneficial ownership report filings on Forms 3, 4 and 5 for insured depository institutions whose primary Federal regulator is the FDIC.
- Statistics on Depository Institutions (SDI) - View and download detailed financial reports concerning FDIC-insured institutions. Create custom peer groups, custom reports, and download data in bulk.
- Summary of Deposits - View results of the annual survey of branch office deposits. Data includes branch listings, downloads, charts and tables.
- Deposit Market Share Report - Determine the deposit market share for each FDIC-insured institution within user-defined geographic areas.
- Title I and IDI Resolution Plans - The public sections of the resolution plans submitted to the FDIC and Federal Reserve under Title I of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act.
- Unclaimed Funds - Search for unclaimed insured deposits for failed banks from January 1, 1989 to June 28, 1993 or for dividend checks issued which were undeliverable or never cashed.