WASHINGTON – The Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) today announced eight new members of the agency’s Advisory Committee on Community Banking:
- Thomas Bates, President & CEO, Legends Bank, Clarksville, Tennessee
- Michael Culhane, President & CEO, North Cambridge Co-operative Bank, Cambridge, Massachusetts
- Anita Drentlaw, President & CEO, New Market Bank, New Market, Minnesota
- Susan Horton, President, CEO & Chairman of the Board, Wheatland Bank, Spokane, Washington
- Warren Huang, General Counsel, Amerasia Bank, Flushing, New York
- April Perry, CEO & Chairman of the Board, Kentucky Farmers Bank Corporation, Catlettsburg, Kentucky
- Troy Richards, President, Guaranty Bank & Trust Company, Delhi, Louisiana
- Lillous Ann Shoemaker, President, Magnolia State Bank, Bay Springs, Mississippi
Composed of a cross-section of community bankers from around the country, the FDIC’s Advisory Committee shares input on a broad range of community bank policy and regulatory matters.
On June 1, 2023, the Advisory Committee will meet to discuss banking conditions. FDIC senior staff will also provide updates on the Deposit Insurance Fund, the Minority Depository Institutions Subcommittee, and various supervision and policy matters. Read the full agenda.
The new members join the following Advisory Committee members:
- Mike Bock, CEO, Dairy State Bank, Rice Lake, Wisconsin
- Troy Campbell, President & CEO, Altoona First Savings Bank, Altoona, Pennsylvania
- Harold Horvat, President, CEO & Chairman of the Board, Centreville Bank, West Warwick, Rhode Island
- Robert James II, Executive Vice President, Carver State Bank, Savannah, Georgia
- Cindy Kitner, President & CEO, Jefferson Security Bank, Shepherdstown, West Virginia
- Trey Maust, Executive Chairman, Lewis & Clark Bank, Oregon City, Oregon
- Dominik Mjartan, President & CEO, Optus Bank, Columbia, South Carolina
- Arlen Osterbuhr, CEO & Chairman of the Board, Minden Exchange Bank and Trust Company, Minden, Nebraska
- Shane Pilarski, President & CEO, Alliance Bank, Francesville, Indiana
- Kim Reigelsberger, President, Preferred Bank, Rothville, Missouri
- Andrew West, President & CEO, Eagle Bank, Polson, Montana
Information about the Advisory Committee on Community Banking, which was established in 2009, is available on the Committee’s webpage. The virtual meeting is open to the public via live webcast.