- On January 30, 2008, the Department of the Treasury's Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) added the following two individuals and two entities to its Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons (SDN) list under the Zimbabwe category:
- BONYONGWE, Happyton Mabhuya; DOB 6 Nov 1960; POB Chikomba District, Zimbabwe; nationality Zimbabwe; Director General, Central Intelligence Organization (individual) [ZIMBABWE]
- MUGABE, Leo (a.k.a. CDE MUGABE), 72 Green Groove Drive, Greendale, Harare, Zimbabwe; DOB 28 Feb 1957; alt. DOB 28 Aug 1962; MP for Makonde; Son of Sabina MUGABE; Nephew of Robert MUGABE (individual) [ZIMBABWE]
- JONGWE PRINTING AND PUBLISHING COMPANY (a.k.a. JONGWE PRINTING & PUBLISHING COMPANY (PVT) LTD; a.k.a. JONGWE PRINTING AND PUBLISHING CO), Po Box 5988, Harare, Zimbabwe; 14 Austin Road, Coventry Road, Workington, Harare, Zimbabwe [ZIMBABWE]
- ZIDCO HOLDINGS (a.k.a. ZIDCO HOLDINGS (PVT) LTD), 88 Robert Mugabe Road, Harare, Zimbabwe; Po Box 1275, Harare, Zimbabwe [ZIMBABWE]
- OFAC information also may be found on the Internet at http://www.treas.gov/offices/enforcement/ofac.
- Please distribute this information to the appropriate personnel in your institution.
- For further information about Executive Orders, the list of blocked accounts or the procedures to block accounts, please call OFAC's Compliance Programs Division at 1-800-540-6322.
FDIC-Supervised Banks (Commercial and Savings)
Chief Executive Officer
BSA Compliance Officer
Office of Foreign Assets Control
Review Examiner Eric S. Walker at
SASFIL@FDIC.gov or (202) 898-3673
FIL-11-2008 - PDF (PDF Help)
FDIC Financial Institution Letters (FILs) may be
accessed from the FDIC's Web site at
To receive FILs electronically, please visit
Paper copies of FDIC FILs may be obtained through
the FDIC's Public Information Center,
3501 N. Fairfax Drive, Room E 1002, Arlington, VA
22226 (1-877-275-3342 or 703-562-2200).