- On November 15, 2007, the Department of the Treasury's Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) added one entity to its Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons (SDN) list under the Specially Designated Global Terrorist (SDGT) category. One of the known addresses for this entity is in the United States. OFAC has also deleted several other entities from its SDN list.
- A complete list of the changes is attached.
- OFAC information also may be found on the Internet at http://www.treas.gov/offices/enforcement/ofac.
- Please distribute this information to the appropriate personnel in your institution.
- For further information about Executive Orders, the list of blocked accounts or the procedures to block accounts, please call OFAC's Compliance Programs Division at 1-800-540-6322.
FDIC-Supervised Banks (Commercial and Savings)
Chief Executive Officer
BSA Compliance Officer
Office of Foreign Assets Control
New Entries List
Review Examiner Eric S. Walker at
SASFIL@FDIC.gov or (202) 898-3673
FIL-104-2007 - PDF (PDF Help)
FDIC Financial Institution Letters (FILs) may be
accessed from the FDIC's Web site at
To receive FILs electronically, please visit
Paper copies of FDIC FILs may be obtained
through the FDIC's Public Information Center,
3501 N. Fairfax Drive, Room E 1002, Arlington, VA
22226 (1-877-275-3342 or 703-562-2200).