Inactive Financial Institution Letters
|Office of Foreign Assets Control
Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons
August 9, 2005
||The Department of the Treasuryís Office of Foreign Assets Control has added several new entries to its list of Specially Designated Global Terrorists and Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons.
- On August 1, 2005, the Department of the Treasuryís Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) added several new entries to its list of Specially Designated global Terrorists and Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons (SDNs). The new entries are:
- BOUGHANEMI, Faycal (a.k.a. BOUGHANMI, Faical), viale Cambonino, 5/B, Cremona, Italy; DOB 28 Oct 1966; POB Tunis, Tunisia; nationality Tunisia; Italian Fiscal Code BGHFCL66R28Z352G (individual) [SDGT]
- EL BOUHALI, Ahmed (a.k.a. ABU KATADA), vicolo S. Rocco, n. 10 - Casalbuttano, Cremona, Italy; DOB 31 May 1963; POB Sidi Kacem, Morocco; nationality Morocco; Italian Fiscal Code LBHHMD63E31Z330M (individual) [SDGT]
- LAAGOUB, Abdelkader, via Europa, 4 - Paderno Ponchielli, Cremona, Italy; DOB 23 Apr 1966; POB Casablanca, Morocco; nationality Morocco; Italian Fiscal Code LGBBLK66D23Z330U (individual) [SDGT]
- OFAC has asked that we distribute the information to all FDIC-supervised institutions so records can be checked for accounts that are required to be blocked.
- OFAC information also may be found on the Internet at http://www.treas.gov/offices/enforcement/ofac/.
- Please distribute this information to the appropriate personnel in your institution.
- For further information about Executive Orders, the list of blocked accounts or the procedures to block accounts, please call OFACís Compliance Programs Division at 1-800-540-6322.
FDIC-Supervised Banks (Commercial and Savings)
Chief Executive Officer
BSA Compliance Officer
Office of Foreign Assets Control
Senior Financial Analyst Debra L. Novak at SASFIL@FDIC.gov or (202) 898-3673.
FIL-77-2005 - PDF 32k (PDF Help)
FDIC financial institution letters (FILs) may be accessed from the FDIC's Web site at www.fdic.gov/news/news/financial/2005/index.html.
To receive FILs electronically, please visit http://www.fdic.gov/about/subscriptions/fil.html.
Paper copies of FDIC FILs may be obtained through the FDIC's Public Information Center, 801 17th Street, NW, Room 100, Washington, DC 20434 (1-877-275-3342 or (703) 562-2200).