- The FDIC's many accomplishments during the first quarter of 2005 include:
- Holding a "Fighting Back Against Phishing and Account-Hijacking" symposium.
- Issuing jointly with the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency and the Federal Reserve Board a notice of proposed rulemaking that would raise the threshold for a "small bank" in the CRA regulations from $250 million in assets to include those banks with under $1 billion in assets, regardless of any holding company size or affiliation.
- Issuing, along with other federal bank and credit union regulatory agencies, final joint guidance to assist insured depository institutions in the disclosure and administration of overdraft protection programs.
- Your feedback to the Letter to Stakeholders is encouraged, as are suggestions for improvement.
- For more information, visit the FDIC's Web site at www.fdic.gov.
Chief Executive Officer
FDIC Key Indices
Letter to Stakeholders
Senior Accountant Karen Flynn at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-416-2032
FIL-28-2005 - PDF 46k (PDF Help)
FDIC financial institution letters (FILs) may be accessed from the FDIC's Web site at www.fdic.gov/news/news/financial/2005/index.html.
To receive FILs electronically, please visit http://www.fdic.gov/about/subscriptions/fil.html.
Paper copies of FDIC financial institution letters may be obtained through the FDIC's Public Information Center, 801 17th Street, NW, Room 100, Washington, DC 20434 (1-877-275-3342 or (703) 562-2200).