Inactive Financial Institution Letters
|Office of Foreign Assets Control
Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons
March 17, 2005
||The Department of the Treasury's Office of Foreign Assets Control has added four names to
its list of Specially Designated Narcotics Trafficker Kingpins and Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons.
- On March 3, 2005, the Department of the Treasury's Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) added four names to its list of Specially Designated Narcotics Trafficker Kingpins and Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons (SDNs).
- The new entries are: CARIBBEAN BEACH PARK, Rosehall Main Road, Rosehall, Jamaica; 1137 Sugar Mill Road, Montego Bay, Jamaica [SDNTK].
- CARIBBEAN SHOWPLACE LTD (f.k.a. FLAMINGO CLUB), Tropigala Night Club, Ironshore, Montego Bay, Jamaica; Rosehall Main Road, Rosehall, Jamaica [SDNTK].
- RAMCHARAN BROTHERS LTD, Rosehall Main Road, Rosehall, Jamaica [SDNTK].
- RAMCHARAN LTD, Rosehall Main Road, Rosehall, Jamaica [SDNTK].
- OFAC has asked that we distribute the information to all FDIC-supervised institutions so records can be checked for accounts that are required to be blocked.
- OFAC information also may be found on the Internet at http://www.treas.gov/offices/enforcement/ofac/.
- Please distribute this information to the appropriate personnel in your institution.
- For further information about Executive Orders, the list of blocked accounts or the procedures to block accounts, please call OFAC's Compliance Programs Division at
FDIC-Supervised Banks (Commercial and Savings)
Chief Executive Officer
BSA Compliance Officer
Office of Foreign Assets Control
Senior Financial Analyst, Debra L. Novak at SASFIL@FDIC.gov or (202) 898-3673.
FIL-18-2005 - PDF 44k (PDF Help)
FDIC Financial Institution Letters (FILs) may be accessed from the FDIC's Web site at www.fdic.gov/news/news/financial/2005/index.html.
To receive FILs electronically, please visit http://www.fdic.gov/about/subscriptions/fil.html.
Paper copies of FDIC FILs may be obtained through the FDIC's Public Information Center, 801 17th Street, NW, Room 100, Washington, DC 20434 (1-877-275-3342 or (703) 562-2200).