Inactive Financial Institution Letters
|Office Of Foreign Assets Control
Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons
February 22, 2005
||The Department of the Treasury's Office of Foreign Assets Control has added an individual to its list of Specially Designated Global Terrorists and Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons.
- On February 15, 2005, the Department of the Treasury's Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) added an individual to its list of Specially Designated Global Terrorists and Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons (SDNs).
- The new entry is: AL-FADHLI, Muhsin (a.k.a. ABU MAJID SAMIYAH; a.k.a. ABU SAMIA; a.k.a. AL-FADHLI, Muhsin Fadhil 'Ayyid; a.k.a. AL-FADHLI, Muhsin Fadil Ayid Ashur), Block Four Street 13, House # 179, Kuwait City, Al-Riqqa area, Kuwait; DOB 24 Apr 1981; Passport 106261543 (Kuwait) (individual) [SDGT].
- OFAC has asked that we distribute the information to all FDIC-supervised institutions so records can be checked for accounts that are required to be blocked.
- OFAC information also may be found on the Internet at http://www.treas.gov/offices/enforcement/ofac/.
- Please distribute this information to the appropriate personnel in your institution.
- For further information about Executive Orders, the list of blocked accounts or the procedures to block accounts, please call OFAC's Compliance Programs Division at
FDIC-Supervised Banks (Commercial and Savings)
Chief Executive Officer
BSA Compliance Officer
Office of Foreign Assets Control
Senior Financial Analyst, Debra L. Novak at
SASFIL@FDIC.gov or (202) 898-3673
FIL-12-2005 - PDF 28k (PDF Help)
FDIC Financial Institution Letters (FILs) may be accessed from the FDIC's Web site at www.fdic.gov/news/news/financial/2005/index.html.
To receive FILs electronically, please visit http://www.fdic.gov/about/subscriptions/fil.html.
Paper copies of FDIC FILs may be obtained through the FDIC's Public Information Center, 801 17th Street, NW, Room 100, Washington, DC 20434 (1-877-275-3342 or (703) 562-2200).