Financial Institution Letters
February 3, 2020
Banker Webinar: Community Bank Leverage Ratio Framework
The FDIC will host a webinar on February 25, 2020, from 2:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m., Eastern Time (ET) to discuss the optional community bank leverage ratio (CBLR) capital framework for qualifying FDIC-supervised institutions.
Statement of Applicability: This Financial Institution Letter (FIL) is applicable to FDIC-supervised institutions with less than $10 billion in total consolidated assets, except for institutions within advanced approaches banking organizations.
- The FDIC will host a webinar on Tuesday, February 25, 2020, from 2:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m., ET to address the optional CBLR capital framework prior to the completion of the first quarter 2020 reporting period for qualifying FDIC-supervised institutions.
- Participants can join the webinar event using the following link: https://www.mymeetings.com/nc/join.php?i=PWXW9878343&p=2730474&t=c.
- Participants may dial-in to the webinar by calling 888-970-4194; participant passcode 2730474.
- Participants are asked to join the webinar 20 minutes before it begins.
- A question-and-answer session will follow the presentation. We encourage participants to submit questions via email before the webinar to email@example.com or during the webinar to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bankers can find more information about CBLR compliance in the Community Bank Guide.
- FDIC-Supervised Institutions
- Chief Executive Officer
- Chief Financial Officer
- Chief Risk Officer
- Capital Adequacy of FDIC-Supervised Institutions, 12 CFR Part 324 (Regulatory Capital Rules)
- Benedetto Bosco, Chief, Capital Policy, (202) 898-6853 or email@example.com
- Michael Maloney, Senior Capital Markets Policy Analyst, (202) 898-6516 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rebecca Berryman, Senior Capital Markets Specialist, (202) 898-6901 or email@example.com
- firstname.lastname@example.org or (202) 898-6888
Paper copies of FDIC FILs may be obtained through the FDIC's Public Information Center, 3501 Fairfax Drive, Room E-1002, Arlington, VA 22226 (877-275-3342 or 703-562-2200).