Financial Institution Letters
July 20, 2016
Consolidated Reports of Condition and Income
The Consolidated Reports of Condition and Income (Call Report) for the June 30, 2016, report date must be submitted to the agencies' Central Data Repository (CDR) by Saturday, July 30, 2016. Certain institutions with foreign offices have an additional five calendar days to file their reports.
Statement of Applicability to Institutions With Total Assets Under $1 Billion: This Financial Institution Letter applies to all FDIC-supervised banks and savings associations, including community institutions.
- Although the Call Report for June 2016 includes no new or revised data items, institutions should note that the format of the fields for reporting dollar amounts, numbers, and dates in the sample Call Report forms has been revised.
- There is no update to the Call Report instruction book this quarter.
- The Call Report forms for June 2016 are available on the Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council's website at https://www.ffiec.gov/ffiec_report_forms.htm and the FDIC's website at https://www.fdic.gov/callreports.
- Institutions should review FIL-47-2016 and its accompanying Supplemental Instructions for further information on the second quarter 2016 Call Report.
- For assistance with CDR system-related issues, including user accounts and passwords, please contact the CDR Help Desk by telephone at 888-CDR-3111, by fax at 703-774-3946, or by email at CDR.Help@ffiec.gov between 9:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Friday, and Saturday, July 30, 2016.
- FDIC-Supervised Banks (Commercial and Savings) and FDIC-Supervised Savings Associations
- Chief Financial Officer
- Chief Accounting Officer
- Call Report Preparer
- FDIC's Data Collection and Analysis Section at 800-688-3342 or email@example.com
FDIC Financial Institution Letters (FILs) may be accessed from the FDIC's website at https://www.fdic.gov/news/news/financial/2016/.
To receive FILs electronically, please visit https://www.fdic.gov/about/subscriptions/fil.html.
Paper copies may be obtained via the FDIC's Public Information Center, 3501 Fairfax Drive, E 1002, Arlington, VA 22226 (877-275-3342 or 703-562-2200).